Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEAM CHAOS!!!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» who are we waring?????
First Inner Clan Tourney! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 11:36 am by (Chaos)Yin~

» Chaos Tourney #2
First Inner Clan Tourney! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:35 pm by FatCatTheGreat

» First Inner Clan Tourney!
First Inner Clan Tourney! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:43 pm by FatCatTheGreat

» About the Suggestion Box
First Inner Clan Tourney! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:44 pm by FatCatTheGreat

» Why Join Chaos??
First Inner Clan Tourney! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:31 pm by FatCatTheGreat

» New positions in Chaos
First Inner Clan Tourney! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:07 pm by FatCatTheGreat

» The Chaos Mentors
First Inner Clan Tourney! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:35 am by FatCatTheGreat

» New Recruits
First Inner Clan Tourney! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:13 pm by FatCatTheGreat

» Warrior Members
First Inner Clan Tourney! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:57 pm by FatCatTheGreat

Top posters
FatCatTheGreat
First Inner Clan Tourney! I_vote_lcapFirst Inner Clan Tourney! I_voting_barFirst Inner Clan Tourney! I_vote_rcap 
(chaos)blade
First Inner Clan Tourney! I_vote_lcapFirst Inner Clan Tourney! I_voting_barFirst Inner Clan Tourney! I_vote_rcap 
Drago~
(Chaos) Harpie
(Chaos)Yin~
Affiliates
free forum

First Inner Clan Tourney!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FatCatTheGreat

First Inner Clan Tourney! Empty
PostSubject: First Inner Clan Tourney!   First Inner Clan Tourney! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:47 am

An Inner Clan Tourney would be a tourney that is limited only to chaos members. The point of the tourney is to help raise your rank. For example if you are a knight now but you want to be a paladin, then once a week you can join the weekly clan tourney and try to raise your rank. The tourney type will be swiss and it will include 2 chaotic members, 2 paladin members, 2 knight members, and 2 newbie members. If the members of the lower rank can end the swiss with a positive record then they will move up to the next rank. An undefeated record with automatically move you up to chaotic. If you end the swiss with a negative record then you will be demoted to a lower rank (unless you are in the knight and newbie ranks then you cannot be demoted) Lastly if you want to sign up for this tourney just pm me or blade or you can comment under this post.
Back to top Go down
FatCatTheGreat

PostSubject: Re: First Inner Clan Tourney!   First Inner Clan Tourney! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 5:21 pm

Update!: As the first clan tourney is coming to a close soon as we are in the 4th and final round. I've noticed some changes need to be made to the current format.
1.The next tourney will be a 5 round tourney!
2. Promotion and Demotion:
new recruit--->knight (need 2-3)
knight--->paladin (need 3-3)
paladin-->chaotic (need 4-1)
chaotic-->paladin (2-3 or worse)
paladin-->knight (2-3 or worse)
3. Each player must arrange a time which they would play there opponent. Each round of the tourney should be completed within 2 days.
4. As there are few chaotic members. It's hard to ensure 2 chaotic members so there can sometimes be 1 chaotic, and 3 paladin.
Also I urge everyone to please reply to this topic or create your own topic registering for the upcoming clan tourney. As before it will be hosted on Saturday and will last a week. Please leave a comment saying I want to be in the clan tourney and I will put you in for the tourney.

Last edited by FatCatTheGreat on Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FatCatTheGreat

PostSubject: Re: First Inner Clan Tourney!   First Inner Clan Tourney! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:11 pm

Also note that an innerclan tourney will be held every other week instead of every week.
Back to top Go down
(Chaos) Harpie

PostSubject: Re: First Inner Clan Tourney!   First Inner Clan Tourney! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:38 pm

DN username: (Chaos) Harpie
Time Zone : UCT +8:00
Way to contact : Dueling Network
Back to top Go down
FatCatTheGreat

PostSubject: Re: First Inner Clan Tourney!   First Inner Clan Tourney! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:43 pm

Thank you for replying Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Inner Clan Tourney!   First Inner Clan Tourney! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Inner Clan Tourney!
Page 1 of 1